Amsec SF6032E5 1 Hour Fire Rated 24 Gun Safe, Digital Lock, Black
SF Series rifle safe SF6032 has many high security features: a 1/4 inch steel plate door, body construction of 12-gauge steel, 4-way bolt work with massive 1 1/4 inch bolts. For added security the rifle safe comes pre-drilled for four anchoring bolts. The all velour interior includes 1 pre-cut electrical access hole for a de-humidifier or light. The door of the SF6032 rifle safe has extra storage including space for two long guns, see through pouches, zippered pockets and two full-width pistol storage systems. With one hour fire protecition, this high end safe has the protection and advantages you need as a gun owner.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- 3/16 Inch Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200?F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350?F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock
- 3-point handle and bold zinc die-cast polished logos
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1 1/4 Inch bolts.
- CA DOJ approval for safe storage of firearms
- All-velour interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||59 x 30 x 21|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||54 1/2 x 26 1/2 x 14 7/8|
|Capacity||12.43 cubic feet|
|Fire Rated Temperature||1200|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||Yes|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock Security Rating||Type I|
|Fire Rating Authority||ETL - Intertek Laboratories|
|Fire Rating Interior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||350|
|Fire Rated Time||1 Hour|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|