Stack-On PDS-505-DS Personal Drawer / Wall Safe
Stack-On designed this drawer safe, as it did many of its safes, for multiple uses. This would be an easy and inexpensive drawer safe for your RV or Camper. It would be a great asset for a student in a dorm who wants to lock up a credit card and some keys. Moreover, this is a perfect small safe for a bedside stand. It is CA DOJ rated for firearm security. It would allow you to keep a pistol close at hand but out of "the wrong hands." The electronic lock makes access fast and easy. Pick your own code that you will easily remember. Have a family member pick their own code as well. And if for any reason you want to use a new code, it is as simple as 1,2,3 to re-program this safe.
- Two live action locking bolts
- Concealed hinges provide greater security
- Solid steel, pry resistant plate steel door
- Electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a "safety key" override
- The electronic lock can be programmed to beep when the numbers on the key pad are pressed or programmed so the beeps are turned off.
- Time out period with three incorrect combination attempts
- Includes pre-drilled mounting holes and hardware for mounting to the bottom of a drawer
- Fastening hardware included
- One year limited warranty
- Black color
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||Yes|
|Exterior Dimensions||14-7/16" Height x 12-3/8" Width x 4-5/8" Depth|
|Fire Rated Time2||N/A|
|Fire Rated Temperature||N/A|