TF5517 Amsec Steel 11 Rifle, 30 Minute Fire Safe, Door Organizer, Electronic
This is American Security's smallest gun safe with a capacity for 11 long guns. Still it includes some of American Security's finest features. The body is constructed of 14-gauge solid steel and the door has a 3/16" steel plate door. The entire gun safe is insulated for a Mercury I 30 minute fire protection rating. With this gun safe you have a choice between a combination lock (3 wheel with spy-proof dial) or electronic lock (illuminated). Both locks are protected from a drill attack by a steel hard plate. The 55 1/4" tall safe includes 3 way boltwork with five active 1" chrome plated bolts and 3 deadbolts. While small, it is an attractively finished gun safe with a mocha fabric interior and a durable black textured exterior.
- 3/16 inch Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class I fire protection of 1200F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350F.
- Palusol door seal - expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Chrome L handle and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- CA DOJ approval for safe storage of firearms
- 3-way boltwork with 5 active 1 inch chrome-plated bolts and 3 deadbolts.
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Durable hinges.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- 8 long gun capacity
|Hardware Type||Black Nickel|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||55 1/4 x 17 3/8 x 16|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||52 1/2 x 16 x 11|
|Capacity||5.35 cubic feet|
|Guns - Long Gun Capacity||11|
|Fire Rated Temperature||1200F|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||No|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock Security Rating||Type I|
|Fire Rating Authority||MFG - Manufacturer|
|Fire Rating Exterior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||1200|
|Fire Rating Interior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||350|
|Fire Rated Time||30 Minutes|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|